Join our Team
Horizon Water and Environment seeks bright and talented environmental professionals. General requirements for candidates with less than 5 years of consulting experience include:
- strong educational background in a relevant environmental science, physical science, life science, or engineering field.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- comfort with quantitative analysis.
- ability to work well in team situations and be flexible in assuming new roles and changing project directions.
- ability to operate independently, take initiative when needed, and assume responsibility for their actions.
For candidates with more than 5 years of consulting experience, Horizon looks for a record of project management success and/or technical expertise in addition to the qualities listed above. For senior candidates with more than 10 years of consulting experience, Horizon looks for seasoned professionals who can navigate the full spectrum of consultant duties and responsibilities.
As described in our Work Approach, our primary objective at Horizon is to assist our clients by providing sound advice and effective solutions through creative, sustainable, and efficient approaches. Environmental consulting is a challenging yet rewarding profession. We at Horizon are passionate about our work, work diligently for our clients, but also enjoy the camaraderie and fun that comes with doing our work successfully.
Interested candidates can submit their qualifications with a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org